MONSTER JAM 2019 IN JAPAN
METLIFE DOME SEATING CHART
(all prices are tax inclusive)
|TICKET + PIT PARTY PASS||TICKET ONLY|
|Excite Seat (Pit Party Pass Included)||¥13,500||Excite Seat||¥12,000|
|S Seat (Pit Party Pass Included)||¥10,500||S Seat||¥9,000|
|S Seat (Pit Party Pass Included)||¥9,300||S Seat||¥7,800|
|A Seat CHILD (Pit Party Pass Included)||¥5,000||A Seat CHILD||¥3,000|
|B Seat ADULT (Pit Party Pass Included)||¥7,300||B Seat ADULT||¥5,800|
|B Seat CHILD (Pit Party Pass Included)||¥4,000||B Seat CHILD||¥2,500|
TRUCKS & DRIVERS
Monster Jam is unparalleled in providing up-close access for our fans. Join us at the Pit Party where you can:
- Walk onto the stadium course and walk the track that the Monster Jam Trucks will compete on!
- Get up close to the 5 meters tall, 1500hp Monster Jam Trucks and take your own personal photos!
- Meet, take pictures and get autographs from our world-famous athletes who push these massive machines to the limits
- Please note that entry into the Pit Party requires purchasing the Pit Party Pass along with your tickets
- Pit Party Passes are limited, so act now!!!
ABOUT THE PRODUCERS OF THE SHOW
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit.
Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Dreamworks Trolls The Experience and Jurassic World Live!
Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents.
Now in its third generation of Feld leadership, Feld Entertainment continues its phenomenal success and acclaim. The family upholds the long-standing tradition of bringing spectacular live entertainment to audiences across the globe.
As the recognized world leader in presenting celebrated shows that uplift and inspire, the unwavering Feld philosophy invests passion, innovation, and meticulous attention to detail in astonishing productions that enthrall more than 30 million people with as many as 5,000 shows a year all over the world.
The meaningful result: Creating lifelong memories - one act at a time.
For 34 consecutive years, Feld Entertainment has brought joy and excitement to Japanese fans all across the country. Next up is Monster Jam 2019 in Japan on November 2nd and November 3rd at the MetLife Dome (formerly Seibu Dome) in Saitama, the home for the professional baseball team Saitama Seibu Lions. With easy access from Chiba, Tokyo and Yokohama area, don't miss this chance to see these massive trucks and world-class athletes right here in the Kanto area!
What is Monster Jam?
- Produced by Feld Entertainment, Monster Jam is a high velocity live family motorsports entertainment show. Every year, Monster Jam hosts over 350 shows all over the world with 4 millions fans in attendance. At 4 meters tall and weighing over 5 tons, fans will be treating to high action and total excitement watching our world class athletes push these beasts beyond their limits!
What is the Pit Party?
- We are thrilled that you will be attending this private event! The Pit Party provides each pass holder who also have tickets to the main event immediately following, the opportunity to visit the venue floor and meet some of the drivers and see some of the trucks up close.
What is the Festival Area?
- The Festival Area is located right next to the MetLife Dome and entry is free of charge. The area will be filled with fun games for kids, car displays, sponsor booths, food and drinks as well as Official Monster Jam Merchandise. This area will be open at 11am and will be open until about an hour before the show starts. It will be a great way to spend a memorable day with your family and friends!
How long is the show?
- Usually, Monster Jam shows lasts from 2 hours to 2.5 hours
What is the weather policy?
- Monster Jam shows are held rain or shine, but safety is always the determining factor. In the event of cancellation/postponement, updated information will be provided when a decision is made regarding altering the planned show. Please also note that the MetLife Dome has a roof.
At what age does a child need to purchase a ticket?
- As long as the child sits on a guardian's lap, children under 3 years old can be admitted without a ticket.
What is the camera policy at Monster Jam?
- Still, cameras are permitted at Feld Entertainment events, provided that they are non-professional cameras (lenses shorter than six inches) and the photos/videos are intended for personal use only. Unless otherwise indicated, all in-show content is copyrighted by Feld Entertainment and/or its licensors, all rights reserved. No footage of our events, either still or video may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification or retransmission in any form by any means for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.