Frequently Asked Questions
Tickets/Pit Party/Travel Packages
Yes. Your Saturday World Finals event ticket gets you all the action and includes access to the Racing, High Jump, 2-Wheel Skills and Freestyle competitions.
Access to the biggest Pit Party of the year is included with your event ticket.
As a live event, we cannot predict the end time. General show time runs for three hours, including halftime.
Visit monsterjam.com/world-finals for a schedule of events and the latest information about Monster Jam World Finals XXIII.
All tickets for this event are digital tickets and will be texted or emailed to you directly from Ticketmaster.
Yes. Travel packages will be available through our World Finals travel partner Friendly Sky. Please see more information on their website.
Friendly Sky will be sending tickets to fans directly using mobile delivery through Ticketmaster.
Merchandise will be available for pick up at the Yellow VIP Experience tent located at a TBD location. Please have your confirmation information available at the time of pick up.
The box office is located at Entry 7
The SoFi Stadium Box Office by Ticketmaster, located at Entry 7, is open during non-event days on Wednesday through Friday from 11 AM to 5 PM for all event ticket sales. On event days, select SoFi Stadium Box Offices open 4 hours prior to the event start for event day ticket assistance. Hours may vary based on event needs. Tickets can be purchased in advance of event days at Ticketmaster.com.
To ensure the safest environment possible, SoFi Stadium does not permit the following inside Hollywood Park / SoFi Stadium / YouTube Theater on event days. Please check event specific guides for any additional prohibited items.
- Air horns, amplified music and loudspeakers (except during tailgating in the designated tailgate parking lots), bullhorns, or other artificial noisemakers
- Animals (except ADA service animals or in public areas)
- Backpacks or bags that do not comply with the Clear Bag Policy if in effect for the event
- Balloons or any inflatable objects
- Balls, frisbees or throwable objects of any type, including footballs
- Banners or signs larger than 3 feet x 5 feet are not allowed. Sign sizes may vary per event, please reference the event's "Know Before You Go" for more information. Please adhere to the following guidelines pertaining to banners and signs:
- Signs must be event-related and in good taste as determined by Venue Management
- Signs cannot be commercial, obscene, offensive or political in nature
- Signs may not be affixed or hung anywhere within the Venues
- Signs may not be displayed in a manner that either obstructs the views of other fans, scoreboards, digital or other screens, stages or advertising signage
- Signs must be made of a paper or lightweight cloth-like material
- Signs cannot utilize wood, metal, PVC (hard plastic) or similar types of materials for support or carrying poles
- Signage cannot be battery operated or contain lights
- Signage not permitted within any Venue will be disposed of by Venue Management or security, unless the guest wishes to return it to their vehicle
- All signs are subject to final approval by Venue Management
- Brooms, sticks, rods
- Cameras (including with detachable lenses) and video-recording devices that are professional-grade (that is, have detachable lenses greater than 6 inches)
- Costumes - Any costumes or costume-like apparel must abide by the following regulations:
- All costume pieces are subject to additional security screening
- Costume items may not conceal identity while entering security & ticket checkpoints
- Stadium staff may ask you to remove your mask or headpiece at any point during the Event, all guests must abide by stadium staff requests for headpiece removal or be subject to ejection
- Costume pieces must not obstruct the view of or impose upon the space of other guests
- Referee apparel
- Computers, laptops, and tablets (except as required for ADA usage)
- Drones, remote-controlled unmanned aerial vehicles or other similar motorized vehicles/devices (including remote-control toys)
- Drugs (including marijuana) or other illegal substances/paraphernalia and/or smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco)
- Football helmets (authentic or hard-shelled)
- Firearms, knives or weapons of any type (tasers, nunchaku, pepper spray, mace, expandable batons, etc.)
- Fireworks or other incendiary devices
- Glass containers of any type
- Hard or soft-sided coolers (except outside SoFi Stadium, YouTube Theater, and other event spaces)
- Helmets: bicycle, motorcycle, or authentic or hard-shelled football
- Lawn chairs or rigid-framed seating devices (except as required for ADA usage or in tailgating lots)
- Laser pointers
- Masks (except within SoFi Stadium’s seating bowl and throughout YouTube Theater, or outside SoFi Stadium, YouTube Theater, and other event spaces). All costume pieces cannot conceal identity and are subject to security screening
- Motorcycle and bicycle helmets (except outside SoFi Stadium, YouTube Theater, and other event spaces)
- Obscene, offensive, and inflammatory clothing
- Outside food or beverages, including alcohol and including any purchased on Hollywood Park’s campus outside of the security perimeter, is prohibited inside SoFi Stadium unless medically required as outlined below. Exceptions are:
- Medically required food and/or beverages in sealed containers;
- Factory-sealed water bottles that are 20 oz. or less (1 per person); and
- Clear, non-metal or soft sided empty reusable water bottles.
- More details on food and beverage offerings are available at SoFi Stadium.
- Seat cushions with pockets, metal, and other hard materials
- Selfie sticks, hand-held extension poles for cameras or other electronic devices
- Skateboards, scooters, razors, hoverboards, or any wheeled footwear (including shoes with built-in wheels)
- Strollers (except outside SoFi Stadium, YouTube Theater, and other event spaces)
- Tents (except in connection with an approved game or event by Venue Management)
- Umbrellas (except outside SoFi Stadium, YouTube Theater, and other event spaces)
- Wagons, including stroller wagons (except outside SoFi Stadium, YouTube Theater, and other event spaces)
Yes. The SoFi Stadium Box Office by Ticketmaster, located at Entry 7, is open during non-event days on Wednesday through Friday from 11 AM to 5 PM for all event ticket sales. On event days, select SoFi Stadium Box Offices open 4 hours prior to the event start for event day ticket assistance. Hours may vary based on event needs.
There is no overnight parking allowed at the stadium.
Accessible parking is available for each event at SoFi Stadium. For all questions relating to accessible parking, please email email@example.com.
Access to SoFi Stadium’s licensed ADA parking spaces is restricted to patrons with a valid state issued ADA parking placard or license plate.
SoFi Stadium’s licensed ADA parking spaces are available in every parking zone for all SoFi Stadium Events including concerts and NFL Games.
For more information, please visit the SoFi Stadium Accessibility Guide.
Yes. Please visit the SoFi Stadium Parking & Transportation page to learn more on how to purchase advance parking for MJWF. It is highly suggested due to limited parking that you purchase parking in advance.
Onsite parking is extremely limited, we advise ticket holders to purchase parking in advance through the SoFi Stadium Parking & Transportation page.
Ride Share /Taxi Lot – Uber & Lyft Drop Off area is the curbside of Kareem Court, between Pincay Drive and Manchester Boulevard. Pick up locations will depend on the event and your service provider. Please reference the rideshare app for pick up locations. Please visit the SoFi Stadium Parking and Transportation page for more information.
No, there is no RV parking allowed at SoFi Stadium
SoFi Stadium is a cashless facility. Cash will not be accepted. All major credit cards, debit cards and methods of mobile pay are accepted.
Clear bag policy will be in effect. No clear bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12”. No regular bags larger than 4” x 6” are allowed. Please review the SoFi Stadium bag policy for more information.
One (1) factory-sealed water bottle, 20 oz. or less are permitted, per person. Clear, non-metal or soft sided empty reusable water bottles are permitted for use at the SoFi Stadium hydration stations located throughout the Stadium
Strollers are not permitted at any SoFi Stadium events.
To ensure all guests are able to recharge their mobile devices during events at SoFi Stadium, ChargeFUZE charging stations are located throughout the stadium. For more information and locations please view below or visit all activated Guest Service Centers or contact a stadium Guest Experience Representative.
SoFi Stadium is a cashless facility and does not have any ATMs. All points of sale are credit, debit or gift card only.
There are seven first aid locations within the stadium. Guests in need of first aid should immediately contact a member of the Guest Experience staff, nearest Usher or stadium employee. EMTs are available on-site to respond to medical emergencies.
- Southeast Concourse
- Northwest Concourse
- Northwest Concourse
- Northeast Concourse
- Southeast Concourse
- Southwest Concourse
- Southwest Concourse
- Northeast Concourse
Guests who have lost their items while visiting Hollywood Park are encouraged to visit one of the Guest Services stations located within the stadium during the event. Items that have been found are turned into these locations during events. All lost and found items for that event will be located at Guest Services for thirty (30) minutes after each event.
Event/Pit Party Information
Four Champions will be crowned at Monster Jam World Finals XXIII.
There will be no encores for this event.
As a live event, the length varies based on several factors, and while we cannot predict the ending time, it is generally three hours, including halftime.
The location of Monster Jam World Finals XXIII will be announced soon.
If you need additional assistance while onsite at an event, please feel free to text a brief description of your issue to 424 541-9222 and a stadium representative will contact you back. Please contact us and a dedicated team member will contact you back within 48 hours.
Children ages 2 and up require a ticket for Monster Jam World Finals XXIII.
Still cameras are permitted at Feld Entertainment events, provided they are non-professional cameras (lenses shorter than six inches) and the photos are intended for personal use only. No video cameras of any kind are allowed in the venue. Camera policies are different from venue to venue. If you have concerns, please contact the specific venue in your area to verify the policy details. We hope you enjoy the event with your friends and family! When in doubt, leave the camera securely locked in your vehicle.
Unless otherwise indicated, all in-show content is copyrighted by Feld Entertainment and/or its licensors, all rights reserved. No footage of our events, either still image or video, may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification or retransmission in any form by any means for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission. Please note that publicly posting, uploading or sharing online, including, without limitation, on social media, is not a permitted personal use.
Monster Jam World Finals and the Pit Party will be held rain or shine, but safety is always the determining factor. In the event of cancellation/postponement, updated information will be provided when a decision is made regarding altering the planned event. If rain is expected, we sell ponchos while supplies last.
We suggest you dress comfortably. Practical shoes are recommended to safely navigate the steps at a venue.
Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Our events offer a casual, family-oriented environment. Clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin or body that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment will not be permitted. In that spirit, we ask you to use discretion and common sense.
INAPPROPRIATE ATTIRE - Attire that is not approved for a Monster Jam event and which may result in refusal of admittance or ejection from the event and Pit Party includes but is not limited to:
- Tattoos with inappropriate language or messaging may be asked to be covered
Fans are encouraged to bring their own ear protection with them to the event. You can also find disposable ear plugs and other forms of ear protection at our Monster Jam concession stands while supplies last.
Yes, pyrotechnics will be used throughout Monster Jam World Finals XXIII. Fans can expect pyrotechnics during introductions, at the end of competitions and during any encores or stunts.
Monster Jam fans have the unique opportunity to provide the scores for several competitions.
At Monster Jam, YOU are the judge! Throughout the competition, you’ll be asked to be a part of our judging panel to determine the winner. It’s fun and simple!
- Take your smartphone or tablet and enter www.JudgesZone.com into your browser. Make sure your privacy setting is off.
- Next, enter the three-digit code for the show you are watching. Your hosts will provide that code to get you started.
- Once you’ve entered the code, you’ll see a screen that allows you to move the BKT tire up or down to register a score. You’ll see the score change as you move the tire up or down. Now, you’re ready.
You will only have 20 seconds to make your decision, so don’t wait to the last second. Simply select your score and hit the “Submit” button. Your score goes to the scoring central location and the average score will be displayed before the next competition. The Monster Jam truck with the highest average score wins the competition. There’s no other sport that puts the scoring into the hands of the fans like Monster Jam.
Fans can submit any comments, questions, or concerns by visiting www.feldentertainment.com/customer-service
The Monster Jam World Finals Pit Party is the biggest Pit Party of the year where you can:
- Meet the drivers & get autographs
- See the massive trucks up close as well as unique truck displays
- Take pictures
- Watch driver interviews and other activities on the Main Stage
- Experience the Champions Walk and relive epic moments from past World Finals winners
- And many other family-friendly activities!
Entry is included in the price of your event ticket! It’s an unforgettable part of the Monster Jam World Finals XXIII experience.
Yes, but you must have your ticket scanned out at the gate and go through security again upon re-entry.
Several cool down areas will be spread out throughout the Pit Party, providing shade and misters. We ask that you please be considerate of your fellow fans and make sure everyone has an opportunity to cool down as needed.
Yes, food and beverage options will be available for purchase in the Pit Party. Booths will be set up in the Pit Party as well as concession stands on the West Concourse.
SoFi Stadium offers free Wi-Fi for guests. Please use the network #HollywoodPark.
Yes, VIP experience will be available. Please check back soon for more information.
The Monster Jam Awards show is an exclusive opportunity to see your favorite drivers in a casual celebration where we honor the Series Champions and the best performances of the year. The Awards Show is a night to remember and a perfect way to cap off Monster Jam World Finals® weekend. Please check our website as updates become available.
More information will be posted soon.
Health and Safety
Health and safety protocols will be based on state and local requirements and the policies of Feld Motor Sports and SoFi Stadium, which are all subject to change. Please monitor the venue website for the most up-to-date information, as the event days approach.