Tom Meents Wins Great Clips Skills Challenge
Authored by Monster Jam on May 22, 2022
Tom Meents (Max-D) is now a 13-time Monster Jam World Finals Champion!
The Max-D driver was the fifth of eight drivers to compete in the Great Clips Skills Challenge on Sunday at Monster Jam World Finals XXI at Camping World Stadium in Orlando.
Meents pulled off a moonwalk into a backflip which brought the fans to their feet. His score of 9.336 shot him up to the top, and his score would not be beaten.
— Monster Jam (@MonsterJam) May 22, 2022
- Tom Meents (Max-D) - 9.336
- Tyler Menninga (Grave Digger) - 8.232
- Ryan Anderson (Son-uva Digger Powered by Hoonigan) - 7.835
- Tristan England (EarthShaker) - 7.566
- Armando Castro (El Toro Loco) - 6.683
- Todd LeDuc (Blue Thunder) - 6.321
- Brandon Vinson (Grave Digger) - 6.119
- Camden Murphy (Bakugan Dragonoid) - 4.599