Monster Jam: Proud to have great partners
Authored by Monster Jam on April 27, 2020
THANK YOU FOR GOING THE EXTRA MILE
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in much uncertainty and trying times for many. During these unprecedented times, Monster Jam is proud to have compassionate partners who are adding their support how and where they can.
Every time you buy gas we’re helping to provide a meal to a local family in need
With the difficult downturn in the economy during the pandemic, more Americans are turning to food banks for nourishing food and other essentials. Circle K is committed to doing its part and lending a hand. Circle K has pledged to donate 25 million meals to Feeding America® in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. For every fuel transaction made at a Circle K, one meal will be donated to a local member food bank of the Feeding America network. In total, the network includes 200 food banks and 60,000 food pantries and meal programs. Circle K will run the program for as long as it takes to achieve 25 million meals.
As hairstylists throughout the industry are home like so many others, most have lost their income. But they’re a strong community, with strong ties. The Professional Beauty Association has long offered relief funds for beauty professionals affected by disasters and Great Clips has been a proud supporter of their efforts. Now, the PBA has created the PBA COVID-19 Relief Fund to help support licensed beauty professionals who are experiencing financial hardships during this outbreak. Great Clips – along with so many others – has stepped up and financially supported the fund.
So Spread the Word
Help us get the word out! Share your #StayHomeHair on social media and you’ll do two great things:
- Help people feel great about themselves. If we love our #StayHomeHair out loud, we all feel better.
- Help spread awareness of this relief fund for the hard-hit beauty professionals in your life.
Great Clips stylists look forward to welcoming you back soon and, in the meantime, rock your #StayHomeHair.
In response to the health crisis created by COVID-19, Lucas Oil Products has transitioned one of their production lines in Corydon, Indiana to producing hand sanitizer.
In addition, Lucas Oil Products is pledging to donate 100,000 meals through the No Kid Hungry organization to help struggling families feed their children during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic through a new social media campaign. No Kid Hungry is a nonprofit organization committed to ending childhood hunger in America. The organization has helped release $1 million in grants for schools to continue meal programs and provided millions of families with meals during difficult times. By participating in the Lucas Oil campaign, the public can help provide healthy meals to these children across the country.
Mahindra Automotive North America (MANA) is marshaling resources and people to help fight COVID-19. The company has announced several actions it is planning and executing from its Auburn Hills, Michigan headquarters and manufacturing facility, including the following initiatives:
- Re-tooling manufacturing facility to produce:
- Aerosol box with innovative ease-of-use design.
- Face shields and masks for local frontline healthcare workers and first responders.
- Additional products to be identified through coordination between the State of Michigan and National Association of Manufacturers
- Mahindra food truck to distribute free meals to Oakland County healthcare workers and first-responders.
- Launching the "ROXOR DELIVERS" program that supports ROXOR dealers across the country who have had to close due to state mandates and consumers who are unable or unwilling to leave their homes. The program will deliver ROXORs right to consumers' doors limiting social interaction.
Spin Master is pitching in to help fill the growing need for personal protection equipment for front-line healthcare workers. Their product development team came up with an ingenious idea to create face shields using headbands from their Hedbanz game fitted with PET inserts. They are now producing more than 10,000 per day and will be shipping to hospitals in North America, and eventually globally, to help support the selfless work of the amazing healthcare workers in the fight against COVID-19.