Monster Jam Battlegrounds
Authored by Admin on December 10, 2015
Feld Entertainment, Inc. and GameMill Entertainment, LLC have expanded their digital teamwork and are pleased to announce the launch of their first digital streaming collaboration, Monster Jam® Battlegrounds, an exciting new digital video game that offers players the ultimate Monster Jam experience. Beginning on June 10th, Monster Jam Battlegrounds is the first Monster Jam video game that can be downloaded directly from Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360®, PC Steam, and PlayStation® Network for PlayStation® 3.
Monster Jam Battlegrounds brings the popular Monster Jam live events straight to the fans with roaring engines and crushing action. Exciting features include:
- 23 official Monster Jam trucks, including Grave Digger®, Max-D℠, Mohawk Warrior℠, El Toro Loco®, Son-uva Digger®, Zombie, Northern Nightmare℠, and Monster Mutt®
- Racing and Freestyle in five authentic Monster Jam stadiums, including the site of Monster Jam World Finals® – Sam Boyd Stadium, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 45 addictive, all-new tracks that test skill and challenge the player to master speed and balance to complete
- The all new Stunt mode offers insane jumps and ultimate destruction
- Online leaderboards to earn bragging rights as the best Monster Jam truck driver
- 30 unlockable achievements offer players continuous motivation
- Interactive Replay mode to travel back in time and review your performance
Monster Jam fans aren’t the only ones excited for the launch of Monster Jam’s first video game in over two years. Adam Anderson, current Monster Jam World Finals® Racing Champion and driver of Grave Digger The Legend®, is eagerly awaiting the game launch, “I can’t believe all of the amazing details and cool features that went into developing Monster Jam Battlegrounds. It is going to be awesome to watch fans take over the leaderboard in my Monster Jam truck! They are going to have some stiff competition though; I can’t wait to get in on the action too!”
Monster Jam is the world’s largest and most popular touring monster truck property and currently entertains over four million fans across the globe with more than 350 action-packed performances each year. Monster Jam is broadcast domestically on FOX Sports 1 and globally with television distribution in over 200 countries