Weston Anderson’s rookie season was one of the biggest Monster Jam stories of 2022. The youngest of the Anderson siblings, Weston was placed in Grave Digger on the Arena Series East tour. He didn’t take long to make a mark, winning the 2-Wheel Skills competition in his very first Monster Jam event. He proved to be a natural and went on to win the tour championship in his rookie season, which vaulted him to Co-Rookie of the Year for 2022.
- 2022 Arena Series East Champion
- 2022 Rookie of the Year
- What are some of your interests/hobbies/favorite pastimes?
Fishing, going to drag races, riding four wheelers.
- Who are your role models?
My dad, My brothers, and my sister.
- Do you have any pre-show rituals you run through?
Sitting in the truck is silent, it’s like sitting in the calm before a storm.
- What's something a lot of people don't know about you?
I have a background of working on the trucks that I race.
- What is your most prized possession?
My daily driven truck. (2005 LLY duramax that was my grandad's that I built into a race/street truck still a work in progress.)
- How do you keep fit?
I eat healthy food and stay active during the day like walking to places instead of driving and fishing is about 80% of how I burn calories.
- How did you get started competing in Monster Jam?
I was somewhat grandfathered into Monster Jam but I also made a name for myself before doing so in my mega truck Bog Hog and my dad’s truck King Sling.
- How would you describe your driving style?
Ragged edge and Aggressive but controlled.
- What advice would you give to kids who want to become a Monster Jam driver?
Never give up I have seen many super fans succeed and become professional Monster Jam drivers.
- Who in Monster Jam do you look up to for inspiration?
My oldest brother Adam because he had been driving the longest out of my siblings and he never disappoints behind the wheel.
- Do you have any nicknames?
It’s not my favorite nickname but it’s Teeny and that was because I was the baby of the group but jokes on them, I’m the tallest one out of the Andersons.
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite television show?
Yellowstone or Big Bang Theory.
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite thing to eat?
- What’s your favorite restaurant on the road?
- How would your friends and family describe you?
Laid back, funny, and fearless.