Hometown : Currituck, North Carolina Started Competing in Monster Jam : 2017 Birthday : March 23
- 2018 Rookie of the Year
- 2019 Triple Threat Series Central Champion
- 2020 Triple Threat Series West Champion
- 2021 Arena Freestyle of the Year
- 2021 Rising Star of the Year
- 2022 Arena Series West Champion
- What are some of your interests/hobbies/favorite pastimes?
I love riding dirt bikes, four-wheelers… pretty much anything on wheels. I also enjoy working on my old square body Chevy and fishing on the Currituck Sound.
- Who are your role models?
My grandfather is my biggest role model. He worked his fingers to the bone to support a wife and seven kids. He has always been there for me in life. He taught me that hard work pays off and never stop dreaming.
- Do you have any ‘pre-show’ rituals you run through?
I like to joke around and make everyone laugh. It takes the pressure off and I also listen to music and walk around the truck for peace of mind.
- What is something a lot of people don’t know about you?
I enjoy doing karaoke.
- What is your favorite memory on or off the racetrack?
My favorite memory is definitely winning a Monster Jam World Finals championship in Las Vegas as a Crew Chief for Ryan Anderson. Also, working hard to fulfill my dreams of becoming a Monster Jam athlete.
- What is your most prized possession?
My family. They push me every day to be the best that I can be and help me chase my dreams.
LIFE ON THE ROAD
- What is the best and worst thing about being on the road every weekend with Monster Jam?
The best thing is living my dream and being able to travel the world and see new places. The worst is being away from my family.
- While on the road, what is your favorite thing to do during your free time?
I like to explore the cities that I am in.
- How do you keep fit?
Maintain a healthy diet and workout.
- What item(s) can you not live without while traveling on the road with Monster Jam?
My electronics and headphones.
- What is your favorite city to travel to? Why?
Orlando. The fans are like none other there. In the winter time, it also feels like summer!
- How did you get started competing in Monster Jam?
I started out as a Crew Chief for the Grave Digger team.
- What is your favorite part about competing in Monster Jam?
Meeting, seeing and hearing the thousands of fans in the venue cheering as you are putting on the show.
- How would you describe your driving style?
Wide open, tactical and “one foot on the gas and one foot to the grave.” Very competitive.
- What advice would you give to kids who want to become a Monster Jam driver?
Work hard, be dedicated and never give up on your dreams. Never let anyone tell you that you’re not good enough.
- What is your greatest memory as a Monster Jam driver?
When I got to race Dennis Anderson in the semi-final round of racing in El Paso, Texas.
- Who in Monster Jam do you look up to for inspiration?
Dennis Anderson and Tom Meents.
- Do you have any nicknames?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite television show?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite thing to eat?
- How would your friends and family describe you?
Funny, caring, hardworking and very outgoing.