Angelina Nock is an eighth-generation performer in the “Nerveless Nocks,” a family act that has appears on “America’s Got Talent!” In 2023, Angelina Nock graduated Monster Jam University and then made her debut in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Angelina says she has taken “a Nerveless approach” to her driving, so that she lays it all on the track every single run.
- What are some of your interests/hobbies/favorite pastimes?
Waterskiing and anything that revolves around being near the water! I also enjoy spending time with my dogs, friends, and family as much as possible.
- Who are your role models?
My mom and Grandmothers are my role models. They taught me how to be a strong and fearless woman.
- Do you have any pre-event rituals you run through?
I always listen to music to get into the zone before any event. I also run in place to get hyped up.
- What's something a lot of people don't know about you?
I come from a long line of Daredevils. My grandparents were brought over to America thanks to Ringling, and that is how they met. I also became a professional waterskier at the young age of 12!
- What is your favorite memory on or off the racetrack?
My favorite memory is when my father and I were on America’s Got Talent Extreme together; that is a memory that I will forever cherish.
- What is your most prized possession?
Life on the Road
- What is the best and worst thing about being on the road every weekend with Monster Jam?
The best thing about being on the road every weekend is being able to see all of the amazing cities the world has to offer, meeting all of the people in each town, and being able to try all of the local foods. It is hard for me to think of any aspect I don’t like because I grew up traveling, and I love every minute of it.
- While on tour, what is your favorite thing to do during your free time?
Scoping out the best restaurant to try in each city!
- How do you keep fit?
Exercise is a big part of my life. My favorite workouts are actually activities like waterskiing, climbing silks, or going on a bike ride.
- What item(s) can you not live without while traveling on the road with Monster Jam?
My headphones and sunglasses!
- What is your favorite city to travel to? Why?
The Wisconsin Dells in Wisconsin! I spent every summer of my life there growing up and have made some of the best friendships and memories there.
- How did you get started competing in Monster Jam?
Through my entertainment roots I had several friends working with Monster Jam, and as soon as the opportunity to tryout came up, I could not say YES fast enough! Next thing I knew I was training in Paxton with the legendary Tom Meents, and the rest is history.
- What is your favorite part about competing in Monster Jam?
Definitely the adrenaline rush from the roaring trucks, the stiff competition, and meeting all of the fans during the Pit Party
- How would you describe your driving style?
Coming from a long line of Daredevils, I have taken a Nerveless approach to my driving so that I know I laid it all on the track every single run.
- What advice would you give to kids who want to become a Monster Jam driver?
Follow your dreams; anything is possible with enough practice and determination. Don’t let anyone ever tell you that you can’t do something or that you aren’t good enough, and be sure to prove them wrong if they do.
- What is your greatest memory as a Monster Jam driver?
The first time I did a sky wheelie at Monster Jam University. Everyone was cheering, and that was the second I knew I wanted to keep following this dream and turn it into a career so I could continue to chase that rush every weekend in front of a house full of fans!
- Who in Monster Jam do you look up to for inspiration?
Every woman who has been a driver! Being in a male dominated sport, I will always root for and look up to the girls!
- Do you have any nicknames?
- What’s your favorite movie?
The Goonies growing up and now I just love a good suspenseful movie.
- What’s your favorite television show?
I LOVE to cook so I watch Chopped or anything on the food network when I have a chance.
- What’s your favorite color?
I have three: Red, White, and Blue
- What’s your favorite thing to eat?
- What’s your favorite restaurant on the road?
The local taco truck
- How would your friends and family describe you?
Kind, fun, outgoing, and NERVELESS!