- Common reasons for this are that the e-mail may be in a spam folder, or you may have changed your e-mail address in the past year. Please contact UNLVtickets at 866-388-FANS to help you with your account.
- Double Down fans wishing to choose different seats than they had last year can do so starting August 17th by logging into their UNLVtickets account or by contacting UNLVtickets at 866-388-FANS.
- Double Down fans wishing to add seats to their existing Double Down packages will need to renew their seats from last year during the Double Down renewal August 1 through August 11. Then, starting August 17, additional seats near your existing seats can be added by contacting UNLVtickets at 866-388-FANS.
- Please contact UNLVtickets at 866-388-FANS. They can verify if your seats are still available to renew, or help you find you the best seats available.
- Fans purchasing Double Down Packages or 2-day tickets will receive one physical ticket that will be scanned as they enter the stadium each day. Fans are encouraged not to lose, destroy or throw away their ticket, as it will be required each day for entry.
- Please contact UNLVtickets at 866-388-FANS immediately. If this happened on the day of the event, visit the Sam Boyd Stadium box office between gates J & K.
- Your Double Down credential is required for entry into the Friday early Double Down pit party, but does not allow entry into the stadium. To access the stadium, you will be required to present your event ticket to be scanned.
- Absolutely! All Double Down fans who show their Double Down credential on Friday have exclusive access into the Pit Party 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. On Saturday morning, Double Down fans showing their credential can access the Pit Party 30 minutes before the public.
- Unfortunately, early Pit Party entry is no longer offered with Host Hotel room keys. However, Double Down Packages continue to offer early entry into the Pit Party as well as additional exclusive early Pit Party activities on Friday.
- The Double Down Showdown, featuring 16 Monster Jam trucks competing for the final spot in the Monster Jam World Finals field of 32 trucks, will take place on Friday night prior to the Racing Championship.
- Qualifying is no longer open to the public.
- Double Down activities were incorporated into the Friday schedule to best serve our fans. By moving the activities to Friday, fans are able to reduce their travel time and expenses, while still maximizing their time at Monster Jam World Finals. At the same time, Double Down fans continue to receive their greatest amount of access to the drivers and exclusive activities that the Monster Jam World Finals has to offer.
- There will no longer be a DVD included with the Double Down package. However, we are excited to now include a cap with every Double Down package.
- The Championships are scheduled to end around 9:00 p.m. each night, but can fluctuate by 30 minutes, depending on pace of competition.
|TICKET INFO||PARKING & TRAVEL||TIPS||NEWS|