Hometown : Sullivan, Illinois Birthday : March 6 Began competing : 2015
- 2015 Rookie of the Year
- 2019 All-Star Challenge Best Trick Champion
- What are some of your interests/hobbies/favorite pastimes?
Motocross, dirt track racing and truck and tractor pulls.
- Who are your role models?
Fallon Taylor, she is such a strong female influence who overcame a devastating injury and returned to the sport she loved stronger than ever.
- Do you have any ‘pre-show’ rituals you run through?
I always say a prayer, ask my crew chief if he has any last words of encouragement, and then put my foot to the floor.
- What’s something a lot of people don’t know about you?
I grew up dancing from the age of three. Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Tumbling, Show Choir; I did it all.
- What is your favorite memory on or off the race track?
My favorite memory has to be when I successfully landed my very first backflip at the Monster Jam World Finals in 2016. That was my main goal during my freestyle run and I was so nervous to try it and then when I landed on all four wheels, I was pumped!
- What is your most prized possession?
My 250 Kawasaki.
LIFE ON THE ROAD
- What is the best and worst thing about being on the road every weekend with Monster Jam?
I love getting to meet people from all over the world, but I hate experiencing the new foods!
- While on the road, what is your favorite thing to do during your free time?
I like to explore the city I am in and find something fun to do.
- How do you keep fit?
I have always been an athlete, I eat healthy, and work out when I can.
- What item(s) can you not live without while traveling on the road with Monster Jam?
My pillow! I take that thing everywhere even if it makes my luggage over weight! And my humidifier, the hotel rooms get so dry and I love adding essential oils into it to help me sleep or wake up in the morning.
- What is your favorite city to travel to? Why?
Nashville. There is always something to do and I love that you can go out to get a bite to eat and there is always great live music playing.
- How did you get started competing in Monster Jam?
I have been involved with motorsports for over 20 years. I raced motocross my whole life, then started racing professionally. When that ended due to an injury, I started racing Micro Sprints at the local dirt tracks. When the opportunity for Monster Jam presented itself, it worked out great because of all my experience in the motorsports world and I fell in love and had to go for it.
- What is your favorite part about competing in Monster Jam?
Getting to compete against the veterans of the sport and taking in all the knowledge and wisdom they share.
- How would you describe your driving style?
Because I came from Motocross and Dirt Track, I tend to combine the two in my driving style. When coming into a racing corner, I turn my rear steer really early and slide into it as if I was in my race car, and when I go to hit a jump, I can easily calculate how fast I need to hit it to downside the landing or land in the face to do a nose pick or a stoppie.
- What advice would you give to kids who want to become a Monster Jam driver?
If it is your dream to drive one of these amazing trucks, you don’t have to have 20 years of experience behind you. You just have to believe in yourself and that you can achieve your goals and go for it!
- What is your greatest memory as a Monster Jam driver?
Being able to spend the last two years competing alongside of my best friend, Cynthia Gauthier has been full of great memories. We always have a blast dancing, exploring the city, and supporting each other.
- Who in Monster Jam do you look up to for inspiration?
So many of the veteran drivers are great inspiration to not only me but many of the new drivers as well. They are all so willing to help, give advice, and help push us past our limits.
- Do you have any nicknames?
Bri and Lil Bit
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite television show?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite thing to eat?
Italian, or steak
- How would your friends and family describe you?
A Gypsy soul who follows her dreams no matter how big they are.